Turner Gas Company’s historical footprint and expertise focuses on Propane (LPG). Today we are the market leader and one of the largest independent transporters and marketers of Wholesale Propane in the Western and North Central U.S. regions.
- Transportation/logistics and marketing to and from refiners, gas processors, proprietary terminals, fractionators, large retailers and other end-users of Wholesale Propane.
- Independent: We have no retail propane arm, which removes any conflict of interest and provides a dedicated supply to our Wholesale Propane customers.
- Our customers choose Turner Gas because of our exceptional logistics capability and consistent, cost-effective service.
- Proprietary relationships and contracts with major Western supply origins and refineries allow us to purchase propane in bulk. We consistently and competitively supply our Wholesale Propane customers in the retail propane, commercial / industrial, mining and agricultural sectors.
- TGC utilizes its extensive tanker truck fleet, coupled with its NGL rail terminals and over 2.5 million gallons of storage to take advantage of seasonal demand and better supply its Wholesale Propane customers.
Turner Gas Company provides multiple solutions to the oilfield services industry.
- Geographically focused on the Bakken (North Dakota/Montana) and Niobrara (Wyoming/Colorado) oilfield regions
- We transport NGLs (Y-grade, propane, butane) from the wellhead and collection plants/fractionators to end markets
- Propane sales, logistics and solutions for oilfield processing (frac heaters and hot oilers)
- Our extensive truck fleet allows us to supply customers on demand in both populated and remote operating geographies.
- Co-location of our skid tanks and porta-pacs at customer site