Natural Gas Liquids
Turner Gas Company is one of the largest independent transporters and fastest growing marketers focused on Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) in the Bakken (North Dakota, Montana), Niobrara (Wyoming, Colorado) and Texas oilfield plays.
- Transportation/logistics and marketing of NGLs (Y-grade, propane, butane and other natural gas liquids) to and from refiners, gas processors, collection plants, proprietary terminals, fractionators, and other merchant users of NGLs.
- Proprietary relationships and contracts with large regional producers, fractionators and pipelines ensures consistent supply and markets for NGL product.
- Utilize extensive fleet of tanker trucks, NGL rail terminals, and storage for NGL operations
Turner Gas Company is a market leader and independent transporter of Crude Oil.
- Transportation via our truck fleet of Crude Oil from producer well sites to LACTs and refineries.
- Primary focus on the Bakken (North Dakota, Montana) and Powder River / Niobrara (Wyoming, Colorado) oilfields.